Setup jiofi 2 Device (JIO Wifi 4g Router) How to change Password Of Router | Jiofi 2 Password Change
Step-by-step Guide on How to Setup JioFi 2 Wireless Router: Jiofi is the personnel hotspot- the kind of thing you’ve seen some all mobile carriers. The reliance jiofi 2 is a small device that fits in your pocket too. This jiofi device will acts like as your home Wi-Fi network, with this you can connect many devices wirelessly or you can connect through data cable. It is a simple way of getting our home online, and it comes with a rechargeable battery, which you plug it as like your mobile phone.
This jiofi comes with a reliance jio SIM that, once activated, can be used to connect to the network. You can of course use your JIO SIM cards of other operators in the jiofi device if needed, but you will need to pay the usage of the network.
Setup JioFi WiFi Device: How To Install, Configure, Setup & FAQ With Solutions
One can buy this device through online or from mobile stores at a normal price. In this we provide you the information about how to set up the jiofi device? And how to access the internet, for the first when we brought. The below is the procedure.
How to setup jiofi device:
When you buy the jiofi device it was accomplished by a jio sim. You will need to ensure that jio SIM is inserted. Here is how to setup jiofi device & activate it.
- First of all make sure that SIM card is activated or not.
- Then remove the back door of the device and insert the SIM in the SIM tray
- Once you have successfully inserted, you can insert the battery and close the back door of the device, if needed insert the SD card also.
- After that press the button on the top of the device, you will noticed that 4 lights will appears on the screen.
- Now from your laptop or desktop enter the SSID and password for your device and connect it via Wi-Fi, if your SIM is activated, then should be able to get internet to all the devices you get connected.
Features of JIOFI 4G devices:
- By using this jiofi device setup we can create our own hotspot.
- Jiofi device supports MicroSD card up to 32 GB.
- Wireless sharing through SD card.
- By creating hotspot we can connect up to 31 devices.
- By using this we can enable jio voice.
- It has the battery capacity up to 2300mAh.
How To Configure and Setup Your Reliance JioFi 4G WiFi Device Full Video:
For more information about Reliance JioFi 2 device installation step by step guide visit official website http://www.jio.com